View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 05:14 AM   #75
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
it's true right? do you put up with a bunch of shit just for pussy?

that's not me man.

As soon as I cease to be happy it's over. My biggest failure when it comes to relationships is my inability to compromise the things that are most important to my own life. All aspects of my life can be shared, very few compromised. I wouldn't give up smoking, drinking, being able to come and go as a please for any woman. Why should I be expected to? I think it's more selfish when one expects another to give up on something that makes them happy.

"Pussy" is easy. Too many girls dancing on the graveyard that is this planet. The younger ones usually find satisfaction if a guy simply has a job and his own place, the older ones if they can still attract younger men (typically...Kim obviously doesn't seem to be an exception haha!!!). Virtually all of them get annoyed if they feel you show them too little attention. Of course all of this can be said for men too. Relationships are kind of gross in a way. But then again, gross can be really sexy + fun. Boogers and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I'm a Swaytanist at heart.