View Single Post
Old 01.30.2014, 02:50 AM   #2777
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie

LUBOMYR MELNYK
Ambient Festival
St. Aposteln, Koeln, Germany
January - 23 - 2014

---
from DIMENEW collection # 189
---

Rec. Info:
DPA 4061 -> Roland D-26 (at WAV 16/44) -> SD -> HD -> WeTransfer -> my HD -> Audacity (volume boost) -> WAV 16/44 -> TLH8 -> FLAC -> DIME -> YOUR EARS AND MIND...
Excellent recording, nothing to complain. These mics are the just exactly right choice for music like this. My personal desire for them grows with every of DIMENEW's fantastic
recordings. All thanks straight to him, the master taper!

---
Here's the second of the three shows taped at this very special location, and old roman catholic church in the center of Koeln. And again, dear DIMENEW proved his majestic taping
abilities to produce such a wonderful recording! This features a performance by senior composer/pianist Lubomyr Melnyk from Ukrainia, who invented a (then) new style of playing,
called "continious music", which needs a special new technique for playing a piano (or two). For the encore he is joined by Julia Kent, cello ace from Canada on a composition that
was written exculsively for this Ambient Festival concert. Enjoy! SB.
---

FULL PERFORMANCE (69:27 min.)

01. Lubomyr's announcement (3:02)
02. ... (11:06)
03. Butterfly (12:27)
04. Windmills (27:49)
05. Announcement and tuning (3:31)
06. ... (11:30) *

www.lubomyr.com

Support the artist, go to his shows, buy all his merchandise!
Do not convert to lossy files, unless for personal use only. No lossy net use. Flac rules!
If you sell...burn in hell!

LUBOMYR MELNYK - piano

* with

JULIA KENT - cello

Uploaded to DIME by Spacebandit 2014/01/29.
Download-link
http://we.tl/e648BcTgHQ

================================================== =========

Would have wanted to attend this night, but I couldn't make it.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|