View Single Post
Old 06.04.2010, 04:25 PM   #100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Maybe the black people who were supposedly looting were looting, hence the reason the charges were dismissed. I do remember reading that a lot of the black people there took the opportunity to loot stores rather than get to safety. Something the cunts of the hard left were at pains to mask by playing every political card in the book. It was a sad indictment on the character of the black people of New Orleans.

Sometimes I think you have to be just fucking with us. Dude, that is more full of shit than anything I have ever read you post. How can you be "looting" in a cataclysmic disaster? Looting from who? And even if that were true, since when does looting constitute a capital offense to vindicate those dirt bag fucking cops who pulled the trigger? One day I hope you truly come down from your palace and see the world..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|