View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 05:48 AM   #103
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
As long as you don't share any crude stuff he shared on this board, I think it should be alright. I signed it too.

I've still not slept either. I spoke to my mother when she woke up about it and was a crying mess the whole time. I don't think she quite understood what Adam meant to me but I just needed her support anyhow.

By the way, I messaged an admin on the super popular movie torrent tracker karagarga about his passing and asked that one of his movies get featured. Thankfully, they fulfilled my wish and over 50 people have downloaded Adam's movie Me Myself and My Third Eye in the past hour or so. Go Adam <3 I've also been asked to write something about him for it but I'll need to take my time and make sure my words are right.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|