Thread: Sonic Death
View Single Post
Old 03.24.2007, 01:15 AM   #7
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
I have it on casette in a box somewhere. Haven't heard it in years, but I remember thinking it was a very tough listen. One part was a dialogue between band members. I think they were hanging out somewhere and trying to decide what to eat. Someone metioned McDonald's, and Thurston said "that shit's fuckin disgusting" or something like that. (Keep in mind, this may have been in the days before the McRib sandwich was added to the menu.)

Come to think of it, I may have sold that tape. I really hope not! At the time, I had no idea how rare it was. That same store had the first EP, which I never bought, because I had no idea how rare it was.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|