View Single Post
Old 08.22.2006, 04:17 AM   #40
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
And try this fantastic peice of electronica/glitch:

It features two board favourites, Lydia Lunch & Terry Edwards.

Wow! Gotta get that. Is it any good Pookie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Oh yeah,i just got recently a mix cd that prefuse 73 did a while ago.Of those so called 'alternative hip hoppers' i've always had a soft spot for El-p,Clouddead,Mr Lif,Cannibal Ox,Boom Bip(not really a hip hopper,i know but...).

Those are great choices pork. I filmed a few times for some of the guys from the Anticon label. Made two vids for Alias and Boom Bip in the Milkyway A'dam a year ago. Gonna put them on our site soon. Speeking of alternative Hip Hop, ya must know Buck 65 and Sage Francis?

Here's a link to El-p's Deep space 9mm vid. It's got such a simple concept and it kicks ass. You can also find the vid on the Fantastic Damage cd as an extra.
You can check it out here.