View Single Post
Old 02.21.2015, 11:32 AM   #1052
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
ooh, I was at trader joes yesterday but can't argue against going back again today. I got this garlic naan and an awesome feta spread too.

I'm starving all the time. but I'm working out more lately to get in shape to get back to roller derby.

i wonder why you're starving all the time. do you eat sugar? maybe too much refined starch? either of those will shoot up your insulin and make you hungry again right after. but i don't know.

last week i tried this bodybuilder experiment of eating a small protein-rich meal every 3 hours. it was pretty great actually, as it seemed to keep my energy up steadily, but the problem is that i didn't do *any* workout as i had to do some awful computer shit (i hate working on other people's videos). 630-930-1230-330-630-930 (the last is a small cheese cube, 1 oz). some of those were whey shakes. eg 630 breakfast, 930 snack 1230 lunch 330 snack 630 dinner 930 snack. meals were: eggs w/ oats, chicken w/ vegs, chicken w/ rice. snacks were: granola w/ yogurt, whey shake + peanut butter, 1 oz cheese cube

i can't wait to get back to my peasant work and use muscle again. sitting all day with a problematic computer is fucking depressing.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|