View Single Post
Old 06.27.2016, 10:38 AM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
...because you're actually OK with having the last two?

http://i.imgur.com/CX16whM.jpg

I don't indulge in those qualities but recognize them. Again, its usually just misanthropy, not any specific prejudice. And people have the right to their own prejudices, sometimes they are based on experience. How many times do I have to experience black men walking down the street who veer directly into my path (I am on the correct side of the walkway) with a little grin on their face while they are fucking with the white guy. It is not my imagination. I know what's going on. The Victim Culture will blame the situation on me, and not on the assholes who walked into me. Somedays I just stop and look puzzled and then they have to go around me which I see annoys them.

You should really worry about what matters

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|