Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 05:34 AM   #35
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
I think people need to move past the "right to choose" and "right to live" debate and accept what is happening now and move forward. Too many people are stuck in the past, insisting "right to choose" as their basis of their argument the same way people are stuck in the past and use "right to live" as the basis of their arguments as well.

Fact is this: abortions will happen regardless of RIGHT TO CHOOSE and RIGHT TO LIVE laws.

Solution: make abortion procedures as safe as possible.

Fuck the "RIGHT TO CHOOSE" debate. That's going nowhere, especially with some of the "questionable" justices appointed to the Supreme Court.

What people should be emphasizing is "clean and safe abortion procedure" because abortions were there since the beginning of procreation.

I'm not saying "right to choose" is not "right"...what I'm saying is that as long as people are so insistent on using that as the basis of their argument, people won't look at the real solution...keeping it safe and clean and limiting deaths from unsafe procedures.

I approach the abortion issue like I've approached CLEAN NEEDLE DISTRIBUTION. People can argue the morality of drugs(PRO-DRUGS vs ANTI-DRUGS), but that's not stopping junkies from sharing needles and the spread of HIV in American Society. People just need to accept what's going on and move together to a solution that will work regardless of moral beliefs. What's good is good.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|