View Single Post
Old 11.05.2017, 08:00 PM   #1533
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Thanks very much for saying so. I've not been a bass player in a group before, but with Jason on guitar it really is quite satisfying to lay down the bottom end and just listen to him go. It's definitely glitchy on every device I've tried, but only for a few minutes in the middle of the set.. Maybe I can convince him to reupload the show.

Looked pretty damn good to me on the YouTube app on my iPhone. Granted, I didn’t have time to watch/listen to the whole thing in one sitting, so I skipped around just a bit to get a feel for how it played out.

You guys are *good.* like, shit man, I’ve been in several bands but never one this professional sounding. I think we kind of embraced a sloppy approach to ripping off Don Cab and Slint (or, in other cases, Television and early Costello), but had we gone for a better sound we still wouldn’t have been able to do this. Hat’s off to you. Goddamn.

I miss playing music.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|