View Single Post
Old 09.30.2015, 08:04 PM   #75
jframe
empty page

jframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's assesjframe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This review makes me want to kick something. Dirty is on my top5 and you shit on all the best songs on it

If it makes you feel any better, that's the way I feel when I hear most people put down albums I love, like Radiohead's Pablo Honey, REM's Monster, Elvis Costello's Punch the Clock, and Smashing Pumpkin's Adore.

Tell me "Prove Yourself" sucks and we'll be even. It blows me away. Starts off soft and beautiful, and then WHAM! with that guitar... prove yourself! And then Thom pours his guts into the next verse. And I love "Vegetable" even more.

Maybe "okay" wasn't the right word for JC. I love how JC starts and the first minute of singing, and all the music behind it. At that point, I think JC is on track to be 4 or 5 stars. But it's the same vocals throughout, it doesn't go anywhere else. In my view the song is incomplete, which results in a score of between 2 and 3 stars, slightly closer to 2 and rounded down.

I definitely agree with the fucking what I think part, though. I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to stop liking raw onions just because I explain why I hate them.
jframe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|