Thread: Zombi
View Single Post
Old 05.22.2011, 11:19 AM   #1
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously this band keeps getting better and better - I thought Spirit Animal was amazing (I guess it still is) and the new one, Escape Velocity is really different, but fucking great. Really cool they're evolving beyond the Goblin/John Carpenter score mode on the first two albums. just picked it up on Friday so I don't have a really insightful review or anything, but by and large this will be a contender for that list I make, and then post on forums at the end of the year about the records I really liked.

If I had to say something I'd say that I liked the addition of guitars on Spirit Animal more than this one, but they're both really cool........

The cover is fucking totally tits too.......

The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|