View Single Post
Old 07.11.2007, 10:00 AM   #97
amyvega
bad moon rising

amyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
in defense of the skinny bitches, i can't help the fact that i am quite thin naturally and no matter how much or what i eat i can't seem to weigh anything over about 125 lbs, however due to my lifestyle which has gotten a little crazy my weight is beginning to escalate into karl lagerfeld's wet dream (right now i am about 109 lbs which is categorized as being unhealthy.)

i don't know exactly why women are so preoccupied with being thin, starving themselves and whatnot. men would rather have something to hold onto rather than having to worry about whether their girlfriend will snap in two when they have sex.

how tall are you? 109 isn't bad if you're a shorty like me (5'3") but if you're taller i suppose it would be cause for concern

you know what helps me gain weight? those little chocolate cake donuts you can get for 99cents at the ghetto supermarkets...mm...
amyvega is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|