View Single Post
Old 12.19.2009, 11:38 AM   #2222
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i have spent months reading blogs that reference things i don't understand, at a loss as to which direction in philosophy to start in, i had a period were i thought i needed to work at hegel then marx but now i'm not so drawn to that area. i tried to have a go at badiou's theoretical writings but lack the proper conceptual grounding. when i have the net back i may try again since i can google at it to see if it opens up more. but at the moment i am very, very, interested in agamben/tiqqun and the points at which they converge. that, and gaining some sort of basic idea about what the hell speculative realism is all about. i've sustained myself thusfar on zizek and now have some slight insight into deleuze and a faint idea about what lacan was on about, altho i fear delving into him now when i have so much else to do. so first task is to get grounded in agamben and find the part of his work i have been obsessed with after reading an excerpt of on a blog and then forgetting.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|