View Single Post
Old 06.20.2016, 10:12 AM   #2263
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
"The video is not available".. but I heard the song a few weeks ago and it was just ok.

Huh. It's working for me. Oh well.

Anyway, I know you heard the live track from back when it was "Closest thing to Einstein," but the studio version just came out last week. Also, I believe I remember you saying it was more like the Kanye you loved, and that you were moving on from TLOP and looking forward to Turbo Grafx because of it. Am I wrong here? Also, Turbo Grafx seems to be dead in the water.

The studio veraion's good man. It reminds me a bit of Graduation, sort of how Real Friends did at first. Looping sample, self-reflective lyrics... Except like Real Friends it's sad as all hell, so... y'know.

I still don't care much for Oxymoron. "Break the Bank" makes me want to put a bullet in my head.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|