View Single Post
Old 06.20.2016, 01:49 AM   #2261
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey Louder, care to share your thoughts on this?

Kanye West - "Saint Pablo" (YouTube)

NR - you can listen too. It's free. And Apple Music isn't even including it as a TLOP track. They show the artwork of TLOP when the song plays, but they're still showing the album ending with "Fade."
"The video is not available".. but I heard the song a few weeks ago and it was just ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I like the new Schoolboy Q joint, "That Part" ft. Ye. I haven't really responded to a Schoolboy song since Hahits & Contradictions, but I like this one. It's weird.
The first single "Groovy Tony" is one of my favorite songs from him ever. Honestly I'm very excited about this album. I was pretty disappointed with Oxymoron when it came out, but a couple years later I learned to appreciate it for what it was, and now I find it pretty enjoyable. But I think his new one will be way better.

Here's the cover art:

The title is "Blank Faces LP".. and he also has a track with Ghostface on it. Groovy Tony X Tony Starks. Can't wait.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|