View Single Post
Old 05.17.2014, 05:40 PM   #6359
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Fridge - the Sun (I bought an album of theirs before hearing anything they'd done, mostly because I liked the lay out and design of the cover, and it looked like some kind of Fugazi-esque basement post-punk kind of thing, but it was in the electronic section of the used CD store I was shopping in. I had to know if someone has just misplaced it, or if my assumption was wrong. Turns out it sounded pretty much exactly like what I'd expect Fugazi to sound like if they were a primarily instrumental electronic band. So, I'm diving in.)

Oh and this was really cheap, but new. It's really hard to find since that reissue popped up. I don't know it's being filed differently, or what, but I wanted to hear it, couldn't find my copy, and it wasn't on spotify or iTunes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|