View Single Post
Old 04.29.2014, 08:06 AM   #6344
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I was at a Christian thrift store yesterday, where they (as a rule) only sell the Christian music that is donated. Anything that looks suspicious, sexual, or has a black person on it they throw away. THROW AWAY!!! Makes me wanna dive dumpster like a nineteen year old Severian.

Anyway, I saw these and thought I should really buy them before they realize what they have. Nobody else is going to. Good catch, Sev. Thanks bro.

Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped
Guns n Roses - Lies (I hate this band but I've always enjoyed this album for some reason. Must be a nostalgia thing, because the songs are racist and sexist and contain an inappropriate amount of whistling)
Belly - King
LCD soundsysten - Sound of Silver
Beastie Boys - Hello nasty
Beat happening - Black Candy

These all had district library stickers on them. I figure they received a bulk donation and just put it on he shelf without a second thought. I already owned almost all of these albums (I've purchased rather ripped four times... Now five... This is the third time on cd) but I'd rather own them twice, or own then and not listen to them much than have them thrown away. That's how great a guy I am.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|