Thread: John Fahey
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2011, 07:33 PM   #114
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
I thought this was the same session as the "On Air" CD, but it turns out I just checked and "On Air" was recorded on 3/20/1978, so this DVD is going to be different. good! I still have to get that performance DVD (1969/1996 i think its called or something like that), and there is at least one maybe more instructional DVDs. I got both instruuctional books, each came w/ 3 CDs, mostly instruction but a few performance tracks and discussion...

You might already be familiar with that soon-to-be-released DVD as there has been a copy of it in circulation among traders. It is sourced from a WDR broadcast, and i think i've read somewhere that the mastertape is gonna be used for it. Kind of odd that they have the show's date listed as "18-3-1982". I wonder what's the reason behind that.

EDIT:
The DVD sourced from the TV broadcast i have mentioned above is available for download at the zombtracker:

John Fahey 1978-03-17 Audimax, Hamburg, DE [PRO]

That torrent needs some seeders, though. I'm willing to dig my copy out and jump in to help seed if anyone here makes a request.