View Single Post
Old 05.27.2009, 07:51 PM   #40
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
good question, i can't even tell the difference between normal rnr and rockabilly, all i know is the name is a mix of rock and hillbilly and that it's known as the first style of rock that was mostly played by white people. so i'd guess it's just rock with country/bluegrass influence more to forefront, i can't really hear the difference but i'd imagine it was probably clear to people back then

having heard the mix so many times it seems natural. But back in the days country music wasn't supposed to include any percussion, so having a percussionist playing black style rhythms under country guitars must have sounded absolutely insane to the people at the time
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|