View Single Post
Old 08.31.2015, 02:28 PM   #18975
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
captain america is a bit shit.

casablanca rules!

and i liked american hustle a lot-- very entertaining. not sure what people missed in it.

lately i've watched a ton of good movies. can't post all the pictures so just google the titles for ample proof.

A BRIDGE TOO FAR - great 70s movie about operation market garden in ww2. maybe a bit confusing and scattered with all the characters, but great epic scope. also stellar 70s cast-- excessive, even.

CRIES AND WHISPERS - bergman's most color-based movie. in insane RED interiors! wowza. sven nyqvist won an oscar for cinematography.

THE RIVER - jean renoir's first color film-- in great garish technicolor. a simple story, but beautiful, told from the point of view of a child

wim wenders's angels in berlin diptych:

WINGS OF DESIRE - gorgeous, and pretty experimental, with all the rilke in it. an adventurous film.

FARAWAY, SO CLOSE! - a lesser film than wings of desire, more straighforward and hammy but still very nice and somehow managed to win at cannes.

and lastly:

ST. VINCENT - hilarious. and a bit of a tear-jerker too. i approve.

oh, and tried watching INCEPTION too but the blu-ray was fucked up. waiting for a replacement to arrive.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|