Thread: Moral Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 02.21.2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
My daughter has lost her two front teeth. She swallowed one but has the other under her pillow right now so that the Tooth Fairy can take it tonight.

Obviously the Tooth Fairy knows that she has lost two teeth and will pay her accordingly. However the "Tooth Fairy" gave his last £1.50 to a dejected looking man on his way home tonight and so has no change to put under said pillow.

So does the "Tooth Fairy" borrow some money from a little girl's piggy bank or let the little girl suffer the disappointment of not having a visit from the "Tooth Fairy" and possibly losing faith in his existence?

Obviously she will come to realise that all of the fairy tale characters she currently believes in are fictional (unicorns, fairies, god etc) so perhaps this is a good place to start?

Obviously I will pay no heed to anything you say because I'm not stupid and have six years of parenting experience to fall back on but it would be interesting to hear the stupid things some of you will inevitably say.

Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|