Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 02:28 PM   #54
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Well just got back myself... still a little tired and euphoric... the whole thing was totally amazing... I have seen soo much fantastic stuff that my head is still spinning... it was incredibly surreal to meet and greet a few boardies... and it's a shame that I didn't get to meet everyone. I saw T+B around quite a lot but didn't get a chance to talk to him... I did however meet up with Whorefrost and his friend quite a lot and what great people they were too... also Nefeli, Jon boy, Pokeherrie, Sonicl, Iain, Moshe and Greenlight.

...my favourite performance of the entire weekend has to be NNCK... they blew my mind in a way that I haven't experienced before and then took me somewhere else... I swear that they put a spell on me... especially towards the end of the set. Absolutely incredible. The Dead C did the same thing and managed to neutralize my, by that stage on friday night, splitting headache and general hey this is the beginning of your hangover body phase. Also Bark haze... Peter Brotzmann... Double Leopards... Dead Machines... Lambsbread... Wolf Eyes... the Stooges... Blood Stereo... Mouthus... Skaters... the Markers... Leslie Keffer and 16 Bitch Pileup...

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|