View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 10:30 PM   #18
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinikillbillchillthrill
R.R () is a brilliant album!!!! IS my second best Summer Soundtrack album along with The Greatest and At War with the Mystics!! Can'T WAit to experience it LIVE!!

At War With the Mystics wasn't a very good record either. I think it was better than Rather Ripped, but it was the weakest album since Flaming Lips' debut. It's only a half interesting record. They're synthesized pop sound has grown stale very quickly. I heard they were going to do a more guitar oriented album and I nearly jumped for joy. I thought they were going to do something in the vein of Hit to Death or Transmissions and they end up with something between Prince and Beck. Half assed album.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|