View Single Post
Old 04.05.2010, 04:17 PM   #40
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald
I didn't know that ! Well....now I don't feel so bad when I screamed like a little girl first time I saw that flick ! Nah...just joshing, but it is still chilling and I feel vindicated with that honor bestowed on it. Great gif capture btw...that grasshopper Martian thingy at the end above the crane.

Another British flick that frightened me was "The Devil's Bride" (USA title...was that "The Devil Rides Out" ?)....geezus, just as I was writing this I looked it up on another window and sure enough IT IS !! That old Christopher Lee movie !! YIPES...I must be clairvoyant tonight !!!

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/8932...s-Out/trailers

That movie is based on a banned BBC fly-on-the-wall documentary! Shit like that happens all the time in the home counties of England!
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|