View Single Post
Old 04.04.2010, 07:03 PM   #38
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Agreed, but Tennant was a decent comeback I thought. He's the only one since Baker who seemed to own the role. Pertwee and Troughton were both great too in their day though.

I think people's favourite Doctor tends to be the one they grew up with - which in my case would be Tom Baker. I've got videos of Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee but Baker will always be 'my' Doctor, so to speak - although saying that, I doubt whether people a little younger than me will ever consider Peter Davison as 'their' Doctor. In that sense though, I agree about Tennant. He's managed to create a Doctor that will I'm sure become the definitive version for today's teenagers.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|