View Single Post
Old 12.24.2009, 08:33 PM   #91
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Damn, SuchFriends you are way off. Did you really think the Germans left the camps up to brag about it?! ...

no. I think there are a few germans who, because they remain, brag about them. Neo-Nazism is on the rise in Germany, and further, there are old folks alive in Germany who were Nazis..

I understand that most folks who go are going to grieve for relatives, but there is a tourist industry around it, sincere or not, and it is a bit distasteful. And again, I just simply don't like the buildings and the barbed wire, I respectfully disagree with the entire thing, fully understanding other people's sentiments. Ironically, the person who got the least offended at this thread was the person who said his own relatives perished in these camps, maybe all you folks who took things way to personal and acted like jerks could take a note. much thanks and love fugazifan, for yr relatives and all the millions who passed, God Have Mercy and Peace on their Souls.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|