Thread: it's full moon
View Single Post
Old 10.03.2009, 05:40 PM   #18
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
mushrooms do not make you hallucinate, they give you a meditation, and introspective vista, a lucid vision, and importantly a glimpse into the more Einseinian reality by subtly distorting your usual sensory perception and opening the doors of higher awareness of elements both spiritual and physical of our multi-layered reality. The preperation is no more than taking it serious, thats all. When receiving a revelation it is important to be prepared like Moses at the mountain..

this must be why i prefer them to acid, i felt like i could understand a lot more when on shrooms and i wanted to let it all in. acid was like utterly disconnecting and looking up at the world through some kind of bubble window____
have also tried more varities of fuck knows what it was called 2ci or e or b i cant remember which... anyone know what goes into these? very sparkly.
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|