Thread: it's full moon
View Single Post
Old 10.03.2009, 05:32 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpixie
hmmm wont really be similar unless you have ever hallucinated on pills cos they put other shit in them? i have a couple times where i was talking to someone who wasnt there, and another time when we were in a massive barn and i thought i was in my car.

i wouldnt say necessarily prepare yrself for an experience... if you build it up too much in yr head and worry about how to handle it then you are more likely to have a bad time i think, thats why i havent taken anything like that in a while cos i was in a bad place in general.
if you want to take them find someone who has taken them before and who you feel comfortable around, also remember to say whatever you are feeling so they can guide you through____
mushrooms do not make you hallucinate, they give you a meditation, and introspective vista, a lucid vision, and importantly a glimpse into the more Einseinian reality by subtly distorting your usual sensory perception and opening the doors of higher awareness of elements both spiritual and physical of our multi-layered reality. The preperation is no more than taking it serious, thats all. When receiving a revelation it is important to be prepared like Moses at the mountain..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|