View Single Post
Old 08.31.2008, 01:25 AM   #7931
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i can list maybe 30 spanish verbs and a few verb phrases because i found that's all i never needed to know apparently to do pretty damn well on tests. other than "yo soy jade y soy alta. tengo pelo oscuro." (i am jade and i am tall. i have brown hair.) knowing how to basically say who i am and two traits broguth me far.

despite knowing very little french and italian, i can read them and figure out the gist of what i'm reading. but don't try to converse with me in either language.