View Single Post
Old 05.13.2017, 04:04 PM   #48736
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
THE FUCK YOU SAY!

It's the best song on the album. Legitimately the most sonically interesting in my not-at-all-humble-opinion. Also, it's a welcome bit of fresh spring breeze on an otherwise cold and frigid album. It makes me laugh, and the change-up at the end is just delightful. Seriously.

I dot dislike anything on 808s & Hearbreak ("Pinocchio Story" sucks a bit but it's not a proper track), but "RoboCop" is the song that really hits me the hardest every time I listen to the album straight through. Without it, the album would be significantly less awesome.

You crazy playa

The best song? Mental.

Ranked-

1. Say You Will
2. Welcome To Heartbreak
3. Heartless
4. Amazing
5. Love Lockdown
6. Coldest winter
7.Robocop
8. Street Lights
9. Bad News
10. See You In My Nightmares
11. Paranoid
12. Pinocchio Story

Seriously, the first half is amazing, second half I can easily leave as it only gets worse. Except for the nadir that is Paranoid.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|