View Single Post
Old 05.12.2017, 09:52 AM   #48725
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
thank for that post. Sheds a lot of light. And, I'm quite jealous that you saw Nirvana. Wow.

Weezer... I saw them on tour for Green album before it actually came out. I remember the excitement of a new song being played live ("Island In The Sun"). So I have a super soft spot for that album honestly.

Now Maladroit - whoo what a weird album. See, I actually think it works quite nice juxtaposed against something like Amnesiac (which is my fav Radiohead album). One year and two vastly different records by two favorite and long-standing bands. I mean go back and listen to Maladroit. What a fucking weird mess of an album. It's like... stoner rock pop. Honestly, Maladroit is an album that gets better to me with time. I remember getting super into it again in 2007, and now again.

As a side note, is it weird that I think I like No Code more than Vitalogy?