View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 03:31 PM   #19151
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Sayin'......

Ant Man was good because it was not about aliens or world cataclysms or the "Hero's Journey" that we have seen so much in comic book flicks. It was FUN, like reading a good comic book!

Guardians of the Galaxy was good, but I am not invetsed in those characters. that comic came out when I was 35 yrs old and no longer reading monthly Marvel output.

I grew up reading the Hulk and there is so much they could do in a film with that character.....

The Thor films have the problem that the big $$$ has to be spent on FX creating Asgard and all that mystical bullshit.