View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 11:33 PM   #20
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
do you think i'm kkkchris? do you think i would hide behind some other screename to annoy you? do you think you are that important to me?

well, no i'm not; if you read correctly, i didn't mock you or anything, in fact i didn't even post to annoy you. i addressed you straight up. (you probably just read "kkkchirs" and got your panties in a twist)

like everytime i post something for you to read, i have yet to explain it to you (here comes the kkk reference). i was pointing out that you post endlessly about racism in the us being bad and so on, when all of a sudden you turn around and start stereotyping and generalizing the people who like sonic youth and post in this board, pointing your finger and mocking them as "white suburban american". first of all, you generalize that all people living in the suburbs in the us are stupid and shallow people, isn't that a generalization like what white power people say about black people and jewish people and gay people? so how's it going to be? attacking offensive stereotypification with more offensive stereotypification? that seems stupid and offensive to me, even if i'm neither "suburban", nor "white" nor "american".

which lead me to my second point here, not everybody in this board is from the suburbs in the united states. in fact, i think only half the people here are from the us, so why do you insist on thinking that everyone here is the same? that's what bothered me, you think you know who you are talking to but you don't have the slightest idea.

again, i'm not a troll and i've never been a troll, i tell the stuff i want to tell you straight up, i won't even say anything about you. i made my point.

Yes, I do think you would get a login and hide just to troll, which is why you "condone trolling" even if it bothers those you hate(like myself). I'm different. I don't condone trolling whatsoever, even on people I don't care for myself(like you). If I saw a troll mocking you, I won'd not condone it at all because it's a petty thing to do. You on the contrary do support "trolling", which leads me to believe you do a bit of trolling yourself.

You are assuming and misguided. Never did I say "white suburban America" was "shallow and stupid". That's something you made up yourself. Case closed. Secondly, I never made a direct reference to you personally. So if you think me calling out "White Suburban American SY fans" was an insult to yourself, I'd have to believe that I pretty much hit the nail in the head(hahaha!). By the way, another guy had stated he was a white suburban SY fan, which is nothing wrong to be. Where did you get the idea that "white suburban SY fans" was a "bad thing" to be?

I'd be willing to bet that more than 75% of the fans here reside in the US(care to take a poll? Or are you that afraid of being proven wrong?).

Everyneurotic, sucks you can't play "kkkhchrist" anymore, huh?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|