View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 10:53 AM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
LOL!

Doesn't it suck Everyneurotic that you can't play your "troll" games here or else you'd get banned???

Do you ever sleep at night?

BTW, yeah...it was a good call

If you could tell me what is funny about "KKK", maybe I would've understood your reasoning to troll.

do you think i'm kkkchris? do you think i would hide behind some other screename to annoy you? do you think you are that important to me?

well, no i'm not; if you read correctly, i didn't mock you or anything, in fact i didn't even post to annoy you. i addressed you straight up. (you probably just read "kkkchirs" and got your panties in a twist)

like everytime i post something for you to read, i have yet to explain it to you (here comes the kkk reference). i was pointing out that you post endlessly about racism in the us being bad and so on, when all of a sudden you turn around and start stereotyping and generalizing the people who like sonic youth and post in this board, pointing your finger and mocking them as "white suburban american". first of all, you generalize that all people living in the suburbs in the us are stupid and shallow people, isn't that a generalization like what white power people say about black people and jewish people and gay people? so how's it going to be? attacking offensive stereotypification with more offensive stereotypification? that seems stupid and offensive to me, even if i'm neither "suburban", nor "white" nor "american".

which lead me to my second point here, not everybody in this board is from the suburbs in the united states. in fact, i think only half the people here are from the us, so why do you insist on thinking that everyone here is the same? that's what bothered me, you think you know who you are talking to but you don't have the slightest idea.

again, i'm not a troll and i've never been a troll, i tell the stuff i want to tell you straight up, i won't even say anything about you. i made my point.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|