View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 10:18 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
this issue is NOT about m,exicans. Only 60% of the latin american immigrants that are here illegaly are mexican. there are about 30 other countries' peoples here too. Mexico just happens to be the closest one so every person goes through mexico to get here. I think that closed borders is stupid as hell. I think making it a fucking FELONY to be here illegaly is stupid as hell. I think jingoistic fucking assholes are using "immigrants" as a scapegoat for shit, and using it as a distraction from Iraq and afghanmistan. they did the same thing with the abortion debate a year ago. the people that are here working , that we choose to tag wit the fearmongering phrase "illegal alien" (which could just as easily be called "undocumented immigrant" sounds less threatening huh?), they are HARD ORKING people. they work in fields that otherwise noone would do. construction, agriculture, home cleaning, handyman, maids, sitters, nannies, etc. They pay taxes, they consume goods in the usa, they pay rent, the FEEED our economy.

don;t believe the hype