View Single Post
Old 04.02.2019, 06:48 PM   #41731
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Appreciate the advice Symbols.

I mean, I'm in good health, but both of my parents are a little overweight (sorry Mum and Dad). If anything I'm underweight, but I'm at the stage where I just eat whatever I'm given - too young to make any food decisions on my own.

In five years you can blame me for eating shit, but for now I don't think there's much I can do.
overweight and underweight can be two sides of the same coin: not enough muscle, skinnyfat lards up with age.

it’s not hard to get some extra protein here and there:

if you put milk in the cereal... drink more milk

bang your knife and fork on the table and demand some eggs

croissants are shit. maybe eat a piece of cheese for snack?

PB is good, just get natural (100% peanut) instead of the sugared kind. ask for whole wheart bread instead of white? and lay it on THICK. small changes can stick.

pasta is high protein for flour actually, if it’s made from durum wheat. read the label, do the math,

and you got a job now... if you work in a supermarket... get some yrself some discount lambchops xD
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|