View Single Post
Old 05.22.2019, 09:02 PM   #2790
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You’re a pussy, and I’ve lost a ton of respect for you.

The Leftovers is smarter and better than the Nolan Batman trilogy, which is great but not like this.

And don’t act like it’s my support of the show that turned you off.

You’ve already said you barely watched 3 episodes and called it off when you walked in on a scene that disturbed you.

Here I thought you gave a shit about quality film, and turns out you don’t have the attention span to even watch ONE episode without interruption.

Sad days, these. Sad days.

christ man.

not sure what you’re going on about really but it can’t be my choice of tv in my own home in my own time, can it? can it?

feel free to pm if you wanna tell me wtf is going on with the emotions but face value i can’t reply seriously at the hysteria.

i think your “intelligent” show sucks. the stoning was just the last straw.

i have all the attention span for something good. won’t participate in a staring-at-a-turd endurance contest. life is short.

and btw im totally uninterested in “lost” as well. yes yes it had high ratings. big yawn. please don’t get a... what’s that old timey word. “conniption”, or something, lmao.

that writer does not write for me. i am not his audience.

but seriously, if you’re having real problems that are driving you to the edge, feel free to pm, i wont fuck you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|