View Single Post
Old 07.30.2018, 08:12 PM   #2129
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
since the lady is still on vacation i sorta sat with her for a bbc bunch of jane austen serials. some were okay, some were fucking dull, but thinking of austen as a writer was sort of the best part of it. all the stories are the same story. while in my ute i would have thought of her as a dull money-minded moralist, now having survived ages of debauchery and ruin i kinda think she was on to something. but then i think—the dialectic must continue forward, and it gets me thinking of how her morality supported shit like slavery in sugar plantations she nevered bothered to think about, worried only about who to marry and what their income was. virtuous wit? dull conformist? alcoholic? messiah?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|