View Single Post
Old 08.24.2017, 11:26 AM   #1619
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
No, because it's a U.S. show. An FX original. Not a BBC deal, though I'm sure it was made in cooperation with BBC somehow.
aaaaaaahhhhhh....

see. toldja i didn't know shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Marco Polo you say? I haven't watched it, but I've been pretty impressed with the original Netflix stuff lately. OZARK was a real pleasure, I tell ya. Damn good. They're making up for the abominable "OA"
(I would put a "rolleyes" smiley here, but the SYG one always looks more like Groucho Marx eyes to me. Haaa)

yeah. marco polo was fun. fictionalized history, war, politics, intrigue, fucking in the harem... what's not to like?

spotted Ozark, will see about downloading. what's OA? i'm sure it's something iobvious but can't figure it at the moment.

oh now that im back on netflix also gotta catch up on bojack. it's just that i'm saving the depressing stuff for later in the season. tragedy + horror coming this fall!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|