View Single Post
Old 07.25.2017, 03:05 PM   #1427
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
here's a funny article on GoT.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portl...t?oid=12111961

• At some point Martin must have gone on a trip to the Everglades, breathed in the heady Florida air, and thought, "Man, I could really go for some vagina right now." That is the only reason I can think of why, in A Feast for Crows, he calls a lady's bits a "Myrish swamp."

• "The hair at the juncture of her thighs a brighter red than that on her head. Does that make it even luckier?" No, Jon Snow. Ygritte's pubes are not a rabbit's foot. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• Nipples of massive girth, darkness, and circumference: Martin is obsessed with them. The same woman of Myrish swamp fame (congrats, Taena Merryweather!) also has "big dark nipple[s]," while one of the Martell ladies has "huge dark nipples" that are also "responsive." A hooker's nipples are "fat" and "brown," while another pair of nipples are "wide pink circles." "Her nipples were two black diamonds, her sex slick and steamy," Martin writes at one point. And at least one knight gets a nipple shout-out: "Her fingers found his nipples," Martin notes, "pinching till he spent his seed within her."

• When Samwell Tarly of the Night's Watch finally makes an oopsie and forgets his vow of chastity, Martin describes Sam's penis as a "fat pink mast." Sam is fat, so his cock is also fat, because that's how penises work. Does Sam's mast have little sails on it? Is his cock the driving force behind some kind of sex boat? I think that's what's going on here. Maybe he can sail into a Myrish swamp!

I thought the latest episode was way too talky and I don't really like the Pilou Asbęk character. Did that one with a paint roller. WTF
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|