View Single Post
Old 05.23.2017, 05:04 PM   #1167
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I used to do torrents. Not anymore. Ever. Last time I did was for The Life of Pablo because nobody would let me buy the fucker. When it did become available for purchase, I bought those MP3s for $20. Then I spent $700 on concert tickets. So... I don't feel bad about that one.

But I'm over torrents. As long as I have money, and am able to purchase the content I believe I need, I will. If for some reason I find myself in a dill pickle of a financial situation, maybe I'll reconsider. But I have the money, and I want the art to continue to be made, so I don't believe I have any excuse for not buying it. Also, I'm a content-creator, and I never give a word of any story or a thumbnail of any photo or video away for free, so I'm a happy capitalist in that sense, and anyone who disagrees can chortle my fucking taint.

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|