View Single Post
Old 11.03.2012, 10:25 PM   #331
startur
bad moon rising

startur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's asses
the thick of it has been over for a week now. ill miss it but i feel like it was time for the show to come to end. i found that the fourth season showed instances of the characters just being parodies of themselves. i found the final episode to be a pretty good wrap-up, would have liked to see ollie, glenn and nicola in the same room again but i think that would have been asking too much. i'd say the fourth season was the worst season of the bunch, it was still good but just not as good as the others. would have also liked to see jamie one last time...

anyone watch Veep? i havent given a chance, im just always hesitant when it comes to "americanized" version of things...i didn't think In the Loop was very good and it sorta tarnished the series. i read the iannucci is working on a movie adaptation of alan partridge, woo....
startur is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|