View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 03:07 PM   #1984
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Mancini's just one of those awkward characters. And when he u-turned on his statements that neither Tevez or Balotelli would ever play for him again, I think he lost a lot of players' and fans' respect. Now he's criticising Micah Richards for questioning his three at the back formation. Ultimately though, I just don't think he's a good enough manager to meet the expectations of Man City's owners. To be fair, few are, and with Fergie set for retirement and nobody knowing for sure if Guardiola will even manage again, that only leaves Mourinho, who I think is wanted by almost everyone but Man City will be among the few that could afford him.

that's weird cuz i was just reading his wikipedia page (hey, it's as accurate as the encyclopaedia britannica) and i found out that:

-he's got a contract till 2017!

-he's famous for doing well at cups for the past 10 years

- was the most successful manager of recent times @ inter

- won the premiere league for man city for the first time in 40+ years

- he tends to tell the media the opposite of what he means

however from what im reading his problem is not lack of tactical or strategic know-how but more on how he deals with people yes? what do you mean by "not good enough"? i mean--- not good in what sense? no football know-how or no people skills?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|