View Single Post
Old 08.01.2014, 04:21 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
5 years ago someone asked me what the kids will be listening to in the future and I said it was probably gonna be a merge of roots rock and zydeco music, and then this week I saw three music videos by bands that fit that exact same criteria! Noise is dead.

Five years ago when sort-of-shoegaze ambient noise blended with kind-of-trip hop style electronica influences merged with female vocal harmonies was the new thing I would have said it would be the future. A kind of Sneaker Pimps 2.0... Alas, instead Warpaint devolved into Haim and now we have to pretend we like the crap St Vincent or Sleigh Bells is putting out. Its like Sneaker Pimps -2.0

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|