View Single Post
Old 03.03.2020, 09:49 AM   #5856
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im trying to get started with robbe-grillet’s “la jalousie” (jealousy) but it’s like watching flies fuck. boring descriptions of nothing at all. what’s the point of this? “theory”?

does anyone here have anything good to say about this book? have you read it? happily?

OK, I remember trying that years ago, when I wanted to appear far more sophisticated than I'll ever actually be. I reckon I got about a quarter of the way through it before conceding defeat, relegating it to a very visible place on my bookshelf, in the hope that it might impress someone. I imagine it was around the same time I was watching a lot of Theo Angelopoulos films ... or at least pretending to.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|