View Single Post
Old 02.27.2017, 09:51 AM   #66
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I don't read that thread, and I won't start now or I will have to kill you. Tom Ford is a GOD. There are scenes in Nocturnal Animals which hit me like an Anna Calvi song and that's the greatest compliment in the Solar System right there.

Predictably, given the Academy's stupidity, Shannon didn't win. Cancer cells are spreading galore tonight.

Well if you don't read the movie thread then can we pm about this? I haven't seen his first movie, and I *did* read about NoctAm before I saw it because the trailer really got me pumped, so I think we would actually agree in a lot, and I'd love to hear more about your take on the movie, but I don't want to give my gastropub indigestion.

Also, I definitely thought Shannon would win, and was rooting for him, but Mahershala Ali is a really powerful actor, and even though I have yet to see Moonlight, I'm guessing he did a damn good job.

PM me and talk to me about why you thought this movie was so good that it should have swept every category of consequence. I'm genuinely interested. I didn't hate it, just had issues with some stuff.

NOW... back to bleeps and bloops!

Two Lone Swordsmen - "The Big Clapper"
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|