Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 06:41 AM   #259
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
yeah it was a great weekend wasnt it.

It's certainly going to take me a long time to forget it... I had so many insane good times...

I am now mourning the loss of all the bands that I wanted to see but had to miss because of scheduling... MCIAA, The Notekillers, Aaron Dilloway, Whiteout, Hair Police, Sun City Girls, Tarpis Tula, Fursaxa, Charalambides, Bardo Pond and Prurient!... would anyone care to share any thoughts on what I missed so that I can make a move towards completing my post Nightmare Before Xmas rehabilitation... thank you in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Did anyone get to see and enjoy Nurse With Wound at all?

Yes I enjoyed them... they didn't knock my socks off but I really liked what I saw... unfortunately I had to leave before the set finished because I wanted to see Ashtray Navigation play.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|