Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 04:52 AM   #258
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
yeah! some awesome pics here, i get mine back today, all 35mm alas but i'll scan any that actually come out
I suspect that taking a whole film from the second row during the stooges was kind of pointless, still you can never have too many blurry shots of flashing colour can you. reading all these posts totally brings it back how great it all was, which is a huge relief as i wasn't sure i could remember anything at all until tues night, pleased to recall that there's a slim chance i amused thurston on sat night when i found myself between him and the guys filming him. mild adversity with the queing but handled with grace and composure by all. next time is all about the chalet with the kitchen for me as i can't face another BK/pizza hut/fish and chips dinner decision but thats small beer really. pleased to hear that me and monkey-face weren't alone in suffering from inordinate sexual frustration, a cursory listen to the tapes reveals that it was a major preoccupation of our chalet for the entire weekend, is minehead on a lay line or something? i still ache, hope it was just the beds.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|