View Single Post
Old 12.03.2006, 10:13 AM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Dave 'Daveydave' Daveson said something about life 'rarely conforming to expectations', which makes me think that Dave McDave is a failed pessimist.

What part of the statement "life rarely conforms to one's expectations" isn't true?

To quote John Lennon, "life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

This is no reason though to not work at perfecting your will. To do that would be a pessimistic reliquishment of your responsibilites as a living human being. To do that would be to miss the point and meaning of life itself, so please do not misunderstand me, or otherwise twist my words to fit into whatever prison you have conditioned for yourself.

I don't find the gradual disentigration of the ego pessimistic. I refer to that spiritual and psychological process as Possibility.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|